Teeth Whitening From as Little as £399!
Professional Teeth Whitening by our Approved Experts.
Your smile is important and having a brighter, whiter set of teeth can make you feel more confident and make a more memorable impression on others.
Over time teeth can darken and stain which is often a natural process caused by a number of factors including our genetics, lifestyle (food, drink and smoking), some medications and even how well we brush our teeth.
At Treeline Dental Care we can offer an effective and comfortable teeth whitening solution to you in a professional healthcare environment. It is fast and convenient, has low sensitivity and is proven to be safe and effective.
Arrange your consultation today.
I am very happy with how the treatment went and the dentist who saw me. I am still using the product
and will gladly continue to do so.
I am really pleased with how my teeth now look.
I am really happy with the outcome, and have even bought more of the product. I am also very grateful to have received follow-up calls from staff members, it’s nice to feel looked after.
5 BENEFITS OF TOOTH WHITENING
- There is no surgery involved with this treatment. It is relatively pain and risk-free.
- Helps to remove stains caused by fizzy drinks, coffee, smoking, wine and other foods.
- Teeth Whitening is a great way to make the right first impression for a special occasion or for meeting clients and socialising.
- It is relatively inexpensive compared to other cosmetic procedures. There are lots of over the counter remedies, but none will achieve the same results as the professional whitening service that is offered at Treeline Dental Care.
- A motivating tool for better oral hygiene. Patients who invest in a whiter smile tend to spend more time on their oral hygiene too. They often spend more time brushing, flossing and visiting the dentist regularly.
PATIENT CASE STUDIES - Tooth Whitening Examples
Sabrina was unhappy with the colour of her teeth and wanted an improvement for her client centered profession. A course of tooth whitening has revolutionised her smile with no need for surgery.
Catherine did not like the shape and colour of her teeth and lacked self confidence when smiling. We transformed her appearance using whitening and porcelain bridges.
Most Common Teeth Whitening Questions
Provided it is performed by a qualified dental health professional then yes tooth whitening is safe and suitable for use on the majority of patients.
At Treeline Dental Care we always advise that you stay clear of whitening kits which can be bought online. Although they may seem like a good deal often these products can cause damage to the teeth and gums.
Some teeth can require several treatments while in very rare cases they may not be affected at all.
‘False teeth’ such as crowns, fillings, dentures and bridges can’t be whitened.
Treatment won’t hurt although some people notice a slight increase in tooth or gum sensitivity which goes once treatment is over. We will minimise this by preparing the teeth professionally for the whitening process.