6 hours of verifiable CPD
This training day will cover:
- How to offer a comprehensive treatment plan to replace missing teeth
- Understand the basics of implant treatment
- Understand and become competent in implant restorations
- Concept of ridge preservation and procedure
- Communication with the patient
Dr Anna Vila
9:00 – 17:00
About the Speaker:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (2009)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Restorative Dentistry (Tipton Training) focused in Occlusion and Dental Aesthetics (2010-2011).
- Certificate in Evidence Based Implant Dentistry, at the British Academy of Implant Dentistry (BAIRD), finished in July 2012.
- Member of the International Team for Implantology (ITI), since 2014.
- Certificate in Oral Surgery (2013-2014)
- Postgraduate in Facial Aesthetics (Oris), 2015.
- Master of Sciences in Dental Implantology (Msc), University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), completed in 2017, passed with Distinction.
- MSc Education (2017-2018)- Valencia International University
- Anna is an associate Dentist at Treeline Lincoln, with special interest in Oral Surgery and Dental Implants.
- Principal Dentist at Private Practice in Beighton (Sheffield)
- Mentor and honorary clinical teacher at BAIRD (British Academy of Implant and Restorative Dentistry)
- Associate professor University of Birmingham